Friday, June 20, 2008

Coming Attractions - Knock Yourself Out

I don't dominate my blog with a lot of comments about church and church planting. I did respond to recent blogs of my friend and church planter Ray Brock from Ohio.

Where should we plant ourselves - in "traditional" or "contemporary" churches?

Why do planters avoid urban areas and to focus on suburbs and college campuses?

Warning, my responses are long so . . . if you are motivated, knock yourself out :)

www.raybrock.blogspot.com

www.findyourspot.com is up and running too. Have some fun with this one.

Vacation at Isle of Palms next week. Looking forward to hanging out with the girls.

Also next week: blog reviews on The Shack, Camp Rock, and Kung Fu Panda.

Today wasn't work, but I counted it! Eddie Cox, Neal McGlohon, and Larry Bateman in the upstate. What a country!

No comments: