Friday, October 26, 2007

Clearing the Air - Ocala, FLA

I feel much better now. My Aunt MaryAnn told me when I dropped the heavy wooden object on my sister's head (The Santa Affect), I told her it was an accident. Maybe Santa didn't give up on me after all.

Clearing up business in Ocala with my Aunt. I am not sure why God pauses our daily lives unexpectedly. I noticed this first in 1998 when my dad had by-pass. I know the relationship part of life becomes a priority during these pauses. That is a good thing. We are eating at Panera Bread in Ocala as we speak. I would be doing something else if Uncle Tom had not died last Saturday. I am not glad he died, but I am glad I am here right now.

Did you ever notice that Jesus valued relationships over roles and responsibilities? I know He was the Son of God, so He obviously did things I will/can never do. But the relationship thing was the delivery system for all His important business. Same way He works today. I need to work more like Him. Don't you? More Monday.

No comments: