Sunday, December 23, 2007

From Tennessee - Industrial Size Balsamic Vinegar

I've been thinking about beginnings. The new year begins when we take a fresh look at the birth of Christ. Let's not wait until January 1, 2008. I can't wait that long for a fresh start. Let's start with Jesus. Again. Anew. Now. What would you like your relationship with Jesus look like? What changes do you need make to go deeper? I have a couple in mind for me. At least a couple.

Great day Sunday. Highlands Fellowship screen church in Johnson City, Tennessee. Highlands Fellowship is a great story. More later. Grace Baptist Church (my home church) Christmas program in the evening. Presents, food, etc. My sister made a WW one point pumpkin pie. I received the ultimate practical gift: an industrial size bottle of Balsamic Vinegar. Ye Haw! There is a party in my tummy!

Merry Christmas from the Senesi family! We pray this year will represent new beginnings and deeper waters, with Him, for all of you and all of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard on Food Network one time that in a region of Italy, Balsamic vinegar is part of a bride's dowry.

CRJ/DJS said...

I love Balsamic vinegar on salad. Back in the day I gave up as many as 250 calories to the salad dressing monster. Now I can spend them other places.