Sunday, March 23, 2008

Deeper Waters - Resurrection Special Report

Not try to sell a brand of spirituality . . . Becoming a Christ follower is making a discovery, not being sold. I would do what I could to save you (whatever that might mean to you this morning). Problem: My ability to save is limited. I may not even be able to return your phone call or e-mail, much less save you from a sin, hang-up, hurt, or habit.

Jesus is willing to save you this morning . . . and He is able. He proved it when He defeated my deepest fear, my worse case scenario - death. How did He do it? Resurrection!

You don't have to wait for the End. I am, right now, Resurrection and Life. The one who believes in me, even though he or she dies, will live. And everyone who lives believing in me does not ultimately die at all. Do you believe this (John 11:25 MSG)?

No comments: