Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fun II - Don't Go Cannibal on Me!

So, two cannibals were eating a clown. One said to the other, does this taste a little funny to you? Batta boom!

Okay, one cannibal said to the other, I don't like my mother-in-law. The other replied, so, eat your vegetables. Batta boom!

Jokes are a bit old school, but hey, I attend that school. I have for years. I love joke genres. But since the topic this week is fun maybe there is something deeper.

Eating people is no fun. Been there, done that, will do it again. If you are trying to make this week more fun than last, and someone offers you human flesh, just say no. Tell them you would prefer mashed potatoes. Sounds much more civilized to me.

1 comment:

DARREN PLUMMER: said...

Just wanted to stop by and say hello... love the blog!

D PLUM