Tuesday, August 12, 2008

From Dallas - Handy Men

No matter how smart we get we still thrive best in informal relationships and in groups. I know we live in the information age but the real question is, so what?

I am surrounded by people in Dallas who are trying to figure something out. Sometimes I disengage and watch, simply to learn how to figure things out. I may not need to figure out the issues they do. But I am always up against some kind of wall. What are my options? Which one is best? What does God want me to do? Know what I mean?

I admire men handy men. Personally, when looking at a wall to paint or a room to remodel I feel overwhelmed. I feel no different than if I were assigned to perform brain surgery on you. Handy men observe, think, talk with other people, consider options, and make choices. Wow.

No comments: