Monday, July 14, 2008

And The Winner is . . .

Well, let me stop the teasing. Don't get me wrong, I have people on the short list. The list of nominees for the most difficult person I ever met takes me on a walk down memory lane.

One person is clearly the winner, however. My sixth grade teacher deserves honorable mention. My eighth grade basketball coach is up there. My college baseball coach definitely makes the list. I met some people in New Orleans who gets in the top 10. Cincinnati had two. South Carolina has nominees.

I wonder if I made a list and interviewed each (of those still living). Did make their list? You have to think out loud a bit on this one. What came first?

BTW, you probably know by now, no false humility intended. The most difficult person I have ever met is me. I will tell you more tomorrow.

Anderson this week for a pastor's retreat. Great day yesterday. Willow Ridge http://www.willowridgechurch.org/ , Crossroads in Greer, dinner with Jay and Joanna Mitchell; Trey and Leslie Begin; and of course Kermit (that is his real name). All about church planting and changing the world. No small things.

No comments: