Monday, October 13, 2008

Am I Ever Going to Stop Partying?

Not until they turn the lights out for good. I was eating my weekly Blimpee watching SportsCenter a few weeks ago. My Blimpee on Colonial Drive in Columbia believes in keeping 2 year old sports mags for their bored customers.

John Daly (pro golfer who owns the above vision) is a poster child for celebrity sports underachievers. It would make perfect sense for a guy like me to act brilliant and sermonize about his deeply flawed vision.

John Daly is a life-changing experience away from leveraging his life to make a difference. His passion, although misplaced, shows great potential. Think of a person in your life that has clear vision and great passion. Maybe their focus, philosophy, and view of God is flawed, but have you ever seen that as potential? What if?

What a great weekend at The Rock in Conway and hanging out with my bride! In a positive way, they have created their own culture. Kevin and Polly Childs are movement makers.

You young guys will think this is funny. I was you once. I heard an old guy say, in reference to his marriage, it just keeps getting better. I thought -- no way! Just what you are thinking right now. Most of you will owe me an apology in 15-20 years.

No comments: