Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hannah Montana 3D - 1.9 Million of Us Paid

A year's worth of blog in one movie today. And . . . I am all for capitalism, yada, yada, yada. But when my bill for two at the movie, Hannah Montana 3D came to the tune of 36.00, I was shocked. I paid my bill, like a good American, and enjoyed the show, with my sweet Abigail.

Make sure before you pack your mini-van with little girls and tell your neighbors, I will pay, my treat . . . you will being paying 18.00 per head, Mr. Big Heart. I am not sure how many Disney promos remembered to include that small detail. Abigail and I will review together for your entertainment pleasure tomorrow.

Back in Cola again today at World Headquarters. Staff week. Others are hard at work on the new world for SC Baptists coming in January 2009. In 3D I hope. It worked well for Hannah Montana.

No comments: