Friday, February 29, 2008

Five Fun Things

1. Watching Phineas and Ferb http://www.disney.go.com/tv and blogging with Abby -The S'winter episode is my all time favorite. Two young inventors on summer break decide to change a snow cone machine into a snow machine. The results are a winter wonder land that is LOL funny. Undercover secret agent, Perry the Platypus, is a rock star in my book. Abby is easy to be with and has a great sense of adventure.

2. Running with David, My Son-in-Law (We have a 5K Saturday at Riverbanks Zoo) - suffered my first significant injury in almost two years of working out. Seems like it is working itself out. Tomorrow we plan to run in a cold, March for Meals 5K Run. David is beyond me running by a good margin, but he keeps me motivated and I like him, too.

3. Drinking/talking coffee with Yvette - those of you who really know me, know how weird it is to see me drinking coffee. I had the first serious cup in my life in December 2007. I am sipping as I blog. I have become a coffee freak ever since, which gives me new common ground with my sweetie. Yvette has been an avid coffee drinker for years. BTW, I have $2.82 left on my Starbucks card. Another great new discovery.

4. Talking Weight Watchers/Life with my daughter Krista - since staying up late at five years old, watching David Yetterman (Letterman) with me, Krista has always been a great conversation.

5. Hearing Anna laugh during a movie or watching her ride a horse. Since putting a piece of ice on her arm one day after she was born, our eleven-year-old, Anna has proven to have great passion. There is nothing half-way about Anna and her passions.

Begin a teaching stint at my home church, Willow Ridge, on Sunday. Going on to a pastor's retreat, Cypress Session, and Vision Tour. Looking forward to connecting with Cincinnati and Calgary. They are coming to South Carolina this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Reeders love Phinneas and Ferb, too!! Did you catch the Leap Day "Ferbathon"??? Hilarious!