Thursday, April 30, 2009

Top Ten Reasons Why I Twit . . . or Tweet.

10. Don't want to disappoint my 16 Followers. Sounds kind of cultic, huh? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

09. Burns Calories.

08. Demi and Austin Twits . . . or Tweets. Need I say more?

07. Dustin Willis does not Tweet. Deep down, since 2006 I have always dreamed of being CTD (Cooler than Dustin). I am living my dreams.

06. Improved thumb speed. Working toward Senior Thumb Olympics 2011.

05. It just seems like the right thing to do.

04. Mr. Culturally Relevant, Ed Stetzer introduced me to Twitter. He also tells me what to Tweet. Scary part . . . I obey him.

03. Going Green.

02. Come on Ma, Everyone else but Dustin is doing it.

01. My Siamese Cat, Lilly, can't read my Twits. Yes! Even though I have a sneaking suspicion she is smarter than me and runs my household behind my back, she does not have a cell phone and is not one of my followers (I don't think . . . ).

6 comments:

Abi Elrod said...

you mean ashton? demi and ashton?

CRJ/DJS said...

Yikes! Exposed! Still believe I am CTD. What do you think?

John said...

LOL....... you rock Abi!

John said...

LOL....... you rock Abi!

CRJ/DJS said...

Lets keep this between us.

Dustin Willis said...

so funny...so funny.